C215 new big mural on the streets of Paris, France

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 in , , , , , , , , , , , by Unknown


C215 is back with a massive mural. The famous french artist completed this big mural on the streets of the capital of France. 
The mural is one of his iconic colorful pieces. Christian Guemy which is C215 his real name always blow our minds.





You might also like:

Related Posts

2 Responses So far
gravatar
Unknown
on July 3, 2015 at 6:07 AM  

Good Day !!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:

*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Line of Credit
*Second Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail:hwajurong382@yahoo.com hwajurong12@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

gravatar
Unknown
on March 8, 2017 at 4:00 AM  

A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with victoriafinancier@outlook.com

IF you are looking for a loan amount of little or huge amount between $10, 000USD to $100,000.00USD @ 2% interest rate, you will have to contact Victoria Financier Trust Company ( victoriafinancier@outlook.com ). She help me with funds urgently when i was desperate in need of money to payoff my debt after my husband medical expense and more funds assistance to pay our mortgage and refinance my business. I read about Victoria Lawson on how she have help lots of person and she attend to me urgently when i contacted and explain my situation to her. She has help lots of persons that i refer to her too. Contact her now with VIA EMAIL: victoriafinancier@outlook.com

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin:_________

*Email :_________

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Like us!