Lonac new street art mural on the streets of Zagreb, Croatia.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , by Olaf Lemmens


Lonac is back with a beautiful big mural on the streets of Zagreb. The croatian street artist ones again made a beautiful realistic painting. Lonac chose to combine a human with a owl in this funny and incredible realistic piece. 




You might also like:

Related Posts

6 Responses So far
gravatar
street art
on August 31, 2014 at 6:54 AM  

I like so much this artist

gravatar
Avit Investment
on July 11, 2015 at 1:54 AM  

Greetings to you by ADIA.

We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.

Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Yours truly,
Mrs Kristina Anderson
(Personal Assistant)
Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

gravatar
jerry cole
on August 8, 2017 at 3:13 AM  

LENDICO LOAN SOLUTIONS give out loan at the rate
of 3% interest rate, if you are interested for a loan, you are here by
advise to fill and return the loan application form to this
Email( lendico.investment@gmail.com) alone to know if you are truly
interested in loan. I am here to put smiles in all sad faces.

FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
AMOUNT NEEDED:
DURATION OF LOAN:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
MONTHLY PAYMENT:
PHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL:

By replying with these details to (lendico.investment@gmail.com),
we shall move forward to the next step which is the terms and
re-payment plan schedule.

Mr. Williams Robert.

gravatar
Debbie Holmes
on August 27, 2017 at 12:19 PM  

How Johnson Williams Investments Company Brought Happiness To My Home.

Hello Everyone out there! My name is Debbie Holmes, from Arvada, Colorado, I am using this medium to announce to the general public on how Williams Investments Company restored happiness to my home again, through the help of Mr Williams. When all hope was lost they granting me a loan sum of $57,000 on the 2nd of June 2017 to settle my debts and start up a business of my own. They saved me and my family from loosing our home as we were not able to pay out tax bills. I am writing this message cause I feel it might be important to you out there seriously in need of a genuine loan in other for you not to fall into the wrong hands in search of a liable loan,I strongly advice you contact this company via email: willianloanfirm6@gmail.com

gravatar
Debbie Green
on November 1, 2017 at 5:46 AM  

Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr. Darren Watson after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr. Darren Watson who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay .I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr. Darren Watson,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr. Darren Watson via his email {darrenwatsonhomeltd@yandex.com}

Tell: +1 (848) 202-7955
Thanks,
Debbie Green

gravatar
HACK MASTER
on November 15, 2017 at 12:12 PM  

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD for six months!
See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address: securehackers01@gmail.com
We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS.
you order via [securehackers01@gmail.com]
Here is our price list for ATM cards:
BALANCE PRICE
$5,000----------------$300
$10,000 ------------- $650
$20,000 ------------- $1,200
$35,000 --------------$1,900
$50,000 ------------- $2,700
$100,000------------- $5,200
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
The price include delivery fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address: securehackers01@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Like us!

Follow by Email