New graffiti mural by Hopare in Limours, France.

Sunday, June 22, 2014 in , , , , , , , , , , , , by Unknown


Hopare is back with a brand new graffiti piece. The artist completed this beautiful colorful work of art in the french city Limours. The young french artist only needed a few hours to complete this work.





You might also like:

Related Posts

7 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on June 1, 2015 at 11:04 PM  

Testimony On How A God Sent Lender Changed My Life for Good...

Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman from California and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of $186,000.00 USD loan to start my life all over as i am a single mom with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met this GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Mason Diego, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $186,000.00 USD May 2015 and i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr. Mason Diego via email at: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender. thanks..

gravatar
Unknown
on June 21, 2015 at 8:37 AM  

Good Day Everyone,

My name is Mrs Rachel, I am in need of loan, i have be scamm with different money lender, and i decided to stop looking for loan in the internet, but a friend of mine introduce me to a good and God fearing man who offer me the loan with that delay, and i decided to share the testimony in anyone who is intesting of loan, contract him with this Email Address{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com}Thank you

gravatar
Unknown
on June 21, 2015 at 8:45 AM  

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Robert,via email:(robertfinancial_loancompany@yahoo.com)Thank you

gravatar
Anonymous
on March 17, 2016 at 8:13 AM  

CONTACT: reputablehacker@gmail.com
-Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
-Let Us Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
-Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
-Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
ReputableHacker Will Get The Job Done For You
reputablehacker@gmail.com
TESTED AND TRUSTED!!!

gravatar
Anonymous
on September 4, 2016 at 4:12 AM  

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hyperhacktive1@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.
contact; hyperhacktive1@gmail.com

gravatar
michelle
on December 6, 2016 at 8:23 AM  

He is real I have confirmed it, contact cyberhackinglord@gmail.com for your hack issues ranging from bank hacks, University Grades change, Email and phone hack for text, whatsapp imessages, call logs,Gps tracking and lots more. He provides proof and he's affordable trust me he's real tell him you were referred by isaac peters (yale university). His name is jerry a computer Engineer and a genius.

gravatar
Anonymous
on January 4, 2017 at 10:48 PM  

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,he will get the job done.He's a professional hacker with 20 Years+ experience. Contact him at dragonhhacker@gmail.com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Like us!